Check out upcoming events.
Come learn the basics of successful composting.
- Aerobic vs. anaerobic composting.
- What should or should not be composted.
- When compost is ready to use and how best to use it.
Learn the basics of successful container gardening.
- How to design and install a beautiful container garden.
- Container plant selection, edible and decorative.
- Which type of container works best.
- Soil requirements for different container types.
- How to economically produce your own potting soil.
- Proper care of plants in containers.
This is a hands on workshop, the cost of this workshop is $10.00 to the general public and is no charge to those enrolled in the Master Gardener program.